1. 6-8 week sales training among the stores in the group, with direct training from General Managers, Partners, Sales Managers, Finance Managers, and other experienced Salespeople.
2. Topics Covered:
• Sales Process
• Phone Skills
• Negotiation and Closing Skills
• Secret Shopping
• Follow-Up Skills
• Getting Started in the Car Business
3. Individual Training at Store Level – Once you know which store you will begin your career at, a manager will be assigned to ensure your success. Reviews, updates, and progress reports will be done by managers and/or a recruit training coordinator.
4. Weekly Training – Each store will vary, but at a minimum, weekly, and sometimes daily, training happens throughout your sales career.